Monday, April 14, 2008

4th Quarter Started at School Today!!

I'm really happy that 3/4 of the year is over, and I'm telling myself that last quarter is going to fly by. I think it will since there are less days in it, due to snow planning and what not. And the last week or so is half days for finals. So here's hoping it doesn't drag on too much. I am however NOT looking forward to late May, June...its going to be HOT in my classroom. At the beginning of the year we were topping out at 103 degrees in my classroom...the really pregnant lady isn't going to like that much. Oh well, not much I can do about that.

In other news...an area rug we ordered for the living room finally came today. We have hard wood floors, and I really wanted a rug, so we got one. Well Lou is in heaven!! He loves to lay on it, and I'm sure wishes we'd put a rug everywhere. I'll post pictures soon.

Not much else is going on here, Tim is having a "hard day at the office"...right... he's out on the golf course right now!

No comments: