Friday, June 13, 2008

30 Week Appt

No big news. The doc was impressed that I'm not a swollen mess, and thinks I might escape the dreaded "cankles" (fingers crossed). He said to "Keep doing what you're doing." So for now I guess that means going for 4 mile walks and dragging Lou with me (he gets overheated before we're even down our street).

I'm trying really hard to be patient with the furniture delivery. As of yet it still looks like its not going to be here until sometime in July. I would REALLY like to get started on her room, now that school is out and I have nothing else to do...

I have discovered the greatness of books on CD, currently I'm listening to "The Last Summer (of You and Me)". And on the trip home next week I'm hoping to get through "The Measure of a Man" by Sidney Poitier.

And now for the "Belly Picture" that everyone has been waiting for...here ya go...

(taken today at 30 weeks 2 days)

2 comments:

L.G. said...

You look fabulous! I am more than a little jealous, but I could NOT be happier for you and Tim! And thank God for avoiding cankles, if only we could all be so lucky!

Anonymous said...

I can tell she is a cute cute baby!:)
Mom/Susan, soon to be some version of a Grandmother name :):):)