Monday, November 10, 2008

While She's Napping...In Her Crib!!

Tessa has finally taken to napping! She doesn't take long ones, usually 30-45 minutes, but at least its a start. A neighbor of ours mentioned a "90 minute rule" for how long babies should be awake before they go back to sleep. Now I'm sure it doesn't work for all babies, but for Tessa its great! Awake 90 minutes, short nap, and repeat. I've been doing this for the past week or so and it has significantly cut down on the amount of crying and pacing going on in our house. So needless to say I wish I had spoken to our neighbor earlier...oh well its working now.



Here's a picture of Tessa, Lou and I watching Baby Bach on my new laptop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of the "3" of you. Dara, you don't look old enough to be the mother. Tessa is sure into that Baby Bach.
OOO&XXX

Anonymous said...

This photo should be in a magazine:) Just love that Lou watches the videos with you !