Friday, July 20, 2012

The last week or so

A cloudy day at the beach, Caroline is still in her pajamas...we did put her in her bathing suit although she never really got wet.  The water was FREEZING!  I know its Massachusetts, but man it was cold.  Tessa did go in a little bit, but we were not exactly encouraging her.
 Hot day at the petting zoo.  Caroline has gotten a little bit braver in the last few months.  She fed the horse her carrot and was SO proud!  She kept saying, "I did it, I did it!"  And Tessa was a super big sister congratulating her.  (If only every moment could be so sweet)
 A hot, hot, hot day.  I convinced the kids to go outside by telling Tessa we could play with the sprinkler in front of the swings.  (The ground is so brown because we've had a water ban forever...clearly we are violating the ban by using the sprinkler, but the kids have to stay cool somehow!)
 Our first green pepper.
 Story time with Daddy!
 Flume ride at Canobie Lake Park.  We were lucky enough to go with Mimi and her company, Brainshark, to the amusement park on Wednesday.  Tessa was SO excited.  She went on lots of rides!  Caroline was pretty good, she went on two rides, which is big for her.


 Caroline in front of our house.  This will probably be the only picture in front of our house.  We never use the front door.  Caroline climbed up here the other day so I thought I should get some pictures.


 Today we got to join Nana at Butterfly Place.  Tessa had asked me repeatedly if a butterfly would land on her.  I had told her she would have to wait and see.  Well she got her wish, and within seconds of one landing on her, Nana had one on her, and I did too.  No butterflies on Caroline, but maybe thats because I was holding her and she is the biggest squirmer. (I tried to circle them because they are HARD to see)




 And yes, I NEED a haircut!

1 comment:

Ania said...

I think the long hair is pretty! Great pictures! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun adventures this summer!