Friday, March 7, 2008

16 weeks and everything is good!

The doctor's appointment went really well. My blood pressure was really low! And I haven't gained any weight!!! I'm not sure how since my stomach is definitely starting to stick out. Next appointment is April 4th.

And the ultrasound is scheduled for March 20th (the day after Tim's birthday), so you've got 13 days to get your guesses in. Hopefully it will go well and the tech will be able to figure out what "it" is.

In other big news the doc "ok'd" sushi!! So needless to say you know what we're doing this weekend. He said salmon (my favorite) was ok, and yellowtail tuna. So I'm about as happy as can be.

I haven't told my students at school yet, I was thinking next week, but now maybe I can hold out to after spring break and also tell them the sex of the baby.

Not much else going on here, my mom comes for Easter, my spring break, and some baby shopping in a few weeks so thats exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you excited about your mother in law coming in a few wks also??? :-) :-)
Susan/Mom