Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We went shopping

So while my mom was here we shopped, and shopped, and shopped. Here are some of the things we bought...

Baby's Dream Infinity Crib from Buy Buy Baby (with corresponding double dresser)



This awesome rocker/recliner by Dutailier (that my mom :) bought for us!!!!) with this fabric



An area rug that I can't find online for our living room.

And lots of cute clothes!! I think its good that we'll only get to do this a few times, or else there would be a closet full. Speaking of which my mom helped me put some shelves in the baby's closet, they will come in really handy for storing towels, sheets, toys, etc.

1 comment:

wozzy said...

Wow what a PRECIOUS crib and DARLING chair! Looks like you guys did good shopping! :) Have fun putting all the baby GIRL stuff together!!