Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wake Time - Play Time

Last night we were trying to wake Tessa up for one more feeding before bed...this was her reaction.
So after cold cloths and lots of poking we put her back in her crib. She slept from 8:30 to 2:45 so it wasn't a bad night.


And today, during one of the many times I was trying to keep her awake. She's starting to enjoy her playmat! Hopefully soon she'll really like it, and stay there long enough so I can take a shower.

On other news, I've been cleared to run and can't wait. The weather is perfect today so I'm hoping to get out this evening (especially since the forecast has lots of rain in it for the rest of the week and weekend).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is getting to look more like Tim.

Anonymous said...

Give her lots of kisses and hugs for me. xoxoxo