Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tessa's First Visit to the Neighbors

Last night Tim participated in a neighborhood fantasy football draft. Tessa and I went along for a little bit, but then we had to head home because it was past her bedtime. (In other words, she had been sacked out for hours and needed to get pjs on and get in her crib.)

I took her down the street in this sling. She is good at sleeping in here. I'm not sure how she would feel about being in there while being awake, I'm sure we'll test that out soon.
Yesterday I tried to take Tessa for a walk, well we only made it to the school (about .5 miles away). A lady who was dropping her kids off at school suggested bringing the Bjorn with me in case she gets fussy. So this morning I tried out the Bjorn (thanks Amy!). Tessa was awake when I put her in, with the hiccups. Moments later she was fast asleep. So from now on when I go for a walk with Tessa in the stroller I'm going to have to stash the Bjorn in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture where you are holding her while she is standing up in the green outfit, with a little spike of hair on top of her head--looks just like pictures of you.

Anonymous said...

I miss the "I'm 1 Week Old Today" photo. Can you put it back on the blog?