Monday, December 22, 2008

A Fun-Snowy Weekend

This past weekend, my girlfriend from Mines came to visit! Lisa and I had a good time catching up and Tessa was a great baby.
Tessa loves to hold things, and can apparently hold her own bottle now...not reliably of course.
Lisa and Tessa playing on the couch

I had hoped to show Lisa some fun/cool stuff in Boston but the foot of snow and 20 degree weather made that sound very unattractive. We were however able to meet Jen and Dave for a great dinner in Boston.

Tessa LOVES Louie! I'm pretty sure when she starts crawling we'll find her IN his bed, as opposed to next to it.
Lisa and I

2 comments:

L.G. said...

I had a fantastic time! I miss you already!

Unknown said...

You both look great! Merry Christmas to you and the family! I finally convinced Blogger that I speak English, not Hebrew :).