Monday, December 15, 2008

Not much is new...

Tessa is starting to roll over from belly -> back more often. And is reaching for everything in her sight, and can't wait to get whatever it is in her mouth. We went and got her some teething rings, because she's been really drooly and chomping on everything. Guess we won't know if she's teething till one actually pops out. Tessa is sleeping great at night...naps are still hit or miss.

Tim came up to Milford for the weekend, and we are all sad that he had to go back to MD for work. Louie is of course devastated!

Lisa comes this weekend for a visit and I can't wait! It's been too long since we've seen each other.

And here's a few pictures of Tessa since she's been in Milford (I've been really bad about taking pictures, and need to get better!)


1 comment:

L.G. said...

I am so excited!!! I am already getting packed. Funny thing is, my preceptor that I love so much is actually flying to Boston on the same flight! What are the odds?