Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am REALLY Lucky!

I get to spend my days with Tessa (and Lou...sometimes that doesn't make me so lucky).

Tessa is obsessed with Lou's toys...someday she will figure out the whole crawling thing and be able to get it....until then she just stares at it and squeals!
Tessa's favorite toy (that is not Lou's) is this ball slide. It has a fan that propels the balls to the top, and then they go down the slide. She thinks it is the greatest thing around! And is getting very good at catching the balls as they come out the top. (Oh yeah, I got this for $7 at a consignment store...and the Pooh car in the background, her second favorite toy was $10 consignment as well.)

Tessa was relaxing watching Baby Einstein while I caught up with an old college friend...then Lou joined her...
And the laughter began! Yes Lou is trying to lick her, and yes Tessa is trying to grab Lou's tongue/mouth/who knows what.
Lou says, "Rub my belly."

I can't wait for Tim to get home so he can see this...he'll love it! Although I'm not so sure Lou will be mellow enough to be this close to Tessa if Tim is in the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in the bath, what a happy baby. Who wouldn't smile at pictures of her and Louie.
XXX&OOO