Friday, May 9, 2008

22 Days Left

Yup...school's "almost" out for summer. Craziness! This year has flown by! I'm still looking for March and April...

When school does get out, I'll be about 30 weeks pregnant, and I'm in need of suggestions for what I should do all summer.

We have a few things planned, but I can't travel much after 32 weeks. So unlike last year where I spent most of my summer in-and-out of suitcases, I've gotta come up with something else to do...

Last summer I also spent countless hours on my bike, another thing I won't be able to do this summer.

So thoughts??? What should the pregnant lady do so she doesn't driver her husband nuts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COULD you enjoy tutoring some of your prize students???

Could you be happy training a new puppy????

Could you ??? hmmmm...will fill this in later.


Susan/ Mom