Tuesday, May 13, 2008

99 Days and Day 2 of the Boots

99 Days left...yikes! So far this pregnancy has been easy, hopefully the rest goes smoothly. I wouldn't mind if things slowed down a little because time feels like its really flying by!

Well I put the boots on Lou again today. He stood there and was ever so nice while I was putting them on, no surprise. I gave him some biscuits and left him on the rug. I hopped in the shower figuring this will be a good test, see if he can get them off. Well about 6 minutes later and Lou is upstairs with only one boot on...looking quite pleased with himself. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

Off to the Sox-O's game - xmas present from Jen!

1 comment:

L.G. said...

I hope you had such a great time at the game! I can hardly wait till school is over so I can connect with the outside world again! I hope all is well and that you continue to feel well!