Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And the countdown continues

10 more days of school! Also on the school front, I will be going back next year part-time. I'm really excited about it, and think its going to be the best of both worlds. I'll get to be home 4-5 days a week with "insert name yet to be decided" and still keep teaching. This means time towards retirement and a little money for the extras in life. Tim started the daycare/nanny search today and I've got a few e-mails out to people in hopes that someone will be able to meet our needs.

As far as Lou is concerned, he is once again battling a stomach issue. No surprise there since we've been dealing with this for over a year now. Only difference is we no longer rush to the vet. Hopefully he'll be back to normal in a few days.

2 years ago today we got married!! Time has flown by. We spent the long weekend relaxing and doing some stuff around Baltimore. We had a great dinner at The Milton Inn.

Diabetes/sugar test is this Friday. I'll be really upset if I fail.

Amy, Kevin, and his girlfriend (Kerry) are all coming this weekend for the Sox-O's game so we're looking forward to that!

No comments: