Friday, July 25, 2008

36 Weeks...and no news

I had my 36 week Dr appt today, very uneventful (not like they haven't all been). Although good news for me, I didn't gain any weight in the last two weeks. That can probably be attributed to Tim being out of town, and me subsiding on PB&J sandwiches. The nurse did joke with me that I would still be pregnant 6 weeks from now...that's not funny, I would be HUGE by then, and probably have a 10 pounder, not a good idea.

I am very lucky and still feel really good. Tim and I are hoping to get in some twilight golf tonight. And this weekend we plan to cross a few more things off the "To-Do" list.

Here's a picture of Lou, not sure how many pictures of Lou we'll be taking in the upcoming months. Poor guy, he has no idea his world is going to change big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, whose quilt is it??
He sure looks happy!
Mom/Susan