Saturday, July 26, 2008

Golfing, Who Knew???

So apparently the more pregnant I get the better my golf game becomes....

We did go play some twilight golf last night, only got in 7 holes as lots of people had the same idea and things were moving SLOW.

However before we left Tim was dragging his feet, not like him when it comes to golf.
Finally he says to me: "Well its weird to go with you when you're this pregnant."
I say: "Umm, what?"
Tim says: "I don't want people to look at me and think I'm making you golf, and you always carry your own clubs (just to the cart)."
I say: "Oh ok Tim, so you'd rather me be a cranky pregnant lady who won't go anywhere or do anything...Don't worry my golf game will be fine, this stomach isn't going to get in the way."
Tim says: "Yeah, I'm not worried about your golf game, just what people will think."

Never knew Tim to care what random people on the golf course thought of him, well except maybe he wants them to think he can kill the ball.

Anyway, I thought it was funny! And told him we were going to go play anyway.

Needless to say, I played some of my best golf. This hole where I usually get a 10 or 12, yes its a par 5, but no its really not that bad. I actually got a 6, had I not 3-putted maybe I could have gotten par.

We had a good time, and then ate a late dinner outside, it was a gorgeous night.

I'm looking for babysitters so I can continue playing golf after this little girl arrives. (No I'm not joking)

No comments: