Monday, July 7, 2008

Update on Certification

Well it has finally happened. The powers that be finally clicked "Approved". I've only been waiting for them to do this for almost a year (submitted paperwork July 23, 2007). Oh well at least its done now. And this means I will no longer have to get harassing phone calls from the county asking what I'm going to do when my resident certificate expires. And I will no longer have to place calls to the city asking them to process my request, only to be told, "We'll put you on the list."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...well its about time!!!...so The City of Baltimore finally managed to put the stamp on your paperwork, no chance for repetitive stress disorder there.
mj

wozzy said...

CONGRATS! Sometimes it helps to know people!!!!!! So you are officially a hmm...ya so what do they call people who live in Baltimore, MD?