Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Photo's - Tessa Meets Grandpa O'Neil

Not a lot went on during the day today except for an unsuccessful trip to the park with Mary Jane, Dara, Tessa, Louie and I. Tessa was not a happy camper about half way there so we went back. We think it had something to do with the way she was sitting in her stroller so we will try again tomorrow.

Tonight Tessa got to meet Grandpa O'Neil. I am happy to say the meeting went very well, and Mark was shocked at how great she is. Mark was the first to say how taken he is by Tessa, and that is not usually the case with him and babies. He held her for quite a while and had a number of picture requests, some of which were taken on his cell phone which he then proceeded to send to all his friends. I think this was the first time he sent a picture on his cell phone, well Dara did it for him, so he was also quite happy about that as well.


Anyway here are a few more good picutres for everyone.










2 comments:

Bev said...

Congratulations Dara and Tim!!! Tessa is beautiful...sorry it's taken me so long to congratulate you...swamped in Canada with family and finally got a chance to see what's going on!

I love Tessa's name and can't wait for her to meet my brood!

Hugs and wishes for sleep,

.../Bev

Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT! Tomorrow Tessa is 1 week old! Enjoy it! I love that pic with Lou and Tessa! :)Amy