Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our First Trip Out

Tessa and I have finally left the house, in the car! We went to the Post Office to send gran some pictures and Hallmark to get a gift for a friend's birthday. Tessa gave the people at the Post Office quite a bit to listen to, she was asleep but doing lots of squeaking. The cute old ladies working at Hallmark just loved her and hope I come back often to show off Tessa(very unlikely).

We also got a short walk in tonight.

I'm hoping Tessa is going to sleep well today, as she has been very sleepy. Last night she went 5 hours and then 4 hours. I don't think I'm going to be that lucky again tonight.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is smiling.
A picture of contentment.

Anonymous said...

I WONDER WHAT SHE IS DREAMING ABOUT ?? :) The 1st batch of pics at Walmart came out GREAT! Have a great LONG weekend. Luv, Amy