Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Been a While

Tessa is growing up fast! She loves her jumper and is starting to learn to turn the seat by herself.
Some very generous people got me a sewing machine...my first big project is to make a dress/bonnet/bloomers for Tessa. I'm hoping it will be for Easter...we'll see how quickly I can sew. Here's the fabric I picked.
Before I start the dress I am going to make Tessa a quilt for her doll bed. I figure this is a good "small" project to refresh the little memory I have of sewing.
On Friday, Tessa and I are driving to CT. Tim will meet us there as he's in Portland, OR for work. Hopefully the drive up isn't too terrible...I'm not sure how she'll do, there could be lots of stopping if she's wailing.
Sunday is Tessa baptism, the reason for the drive north, and we can't wait to see our families again (even though its only been two weeks)!
In other news, Tim and I are starting to get our house ready to put it on the market in March or so. Hopefully it won't take too long to get ready or sell (wishful thinking I know). The plan is to move back up to MA/CT if/when the townhouse sells.

No comments: