Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tessa is 5 Months Old!

I can't believe it! I tell her daily that she needs to slow down and stop growing up so fast!!

She still loves Louie! He is still not that impressed with her...maybe someday he will love her too!

Not a whole lot has changed. She doesn't sleep through the night, or eat any food. Obviously I would love if these things would change, but I've resigned myself to the fact that they will happen at some point. I often think, everyone learns to eat...right? Yes even Tessa will have to learn to swallow food!

This week we don't have much going on, and I vow to not leave the house again until the temperatures rise above freezing!

Tim got me the Wii Fit for my birthday so we've been having fun doing all kinds of different exercises. Tessa likes the lady on there and can often be heard talking back to the lady.

The thing that has probably changed the most in the last few days/weeks is the amount of sounds/noises that Tessa makes. When she wakes up from a nap we can hear her cooing over the monitor, and making all kinds of interesting humming sounds. Very cute!

And now for the pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.
XXX&OOO