Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lots of New Stuff

Teeth
Yesterday, while feeding Tessa, I saw a speck of white in her mouth...weird only because it was on the top. I've been looking at her bottom gums for a week or so waiting for the second tooth to pop through. But apparently while I wasn't paying attention she got a tooth on the top! And the other three on the top are right there waiting to come in as well...so pretty soon she'll have a mouth full of teeth!

Sleep/Sitting Up
Tessa went to bed at 9:00 last night and didn't wake up until I'm not sure when...I woke up at 7:00 and looked at the video monitor and she was sitting up in her bed!! It was quite cute to watch her! She was still so tired, her body was bobbing back and forth, I don't think she could figure out how to lie down again. After a few minutes she put her head next to her feet, yes she still had her tush on the ground. She fell asleep like this...eventually got one leg free, but the other one was stuck under her for a good 20 minutes or so.

I'm so glad I have the video monitor!!! This was a much nicer way to wake up, as opposed to screaming at 5:00AM...so maybe its the start of something new. Although I doubt it since we are traveling to CT tonight and therefore expecting her to sleep in a pack 'n play...

Hope to post pictures and maybe a video later.

Oh yeah, I got a webcam so if anyone wants to see Tessa using Skype let me know.

No comments: