Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weight Check

Today Tessa had a drs appt, just to get some shots, and she now weighs in at 19lbs and is 26 inches. Just about 75th percentile in both.

We are busy getting ready for our trip to NC tomorrow. Tim's going for work and Tessa and I are tagging along. We will get to see my childhood friends A & P, as well as A's little boy whose about 2 months older than Tessa. We're hoping she watches his crawling and figures out how to take off on her own.

These days she is super squirmy and definitely prefers to be playing, so I can only imagine what she's going to be like when she's actually mobile. I can't wait! I know I'm nuts, and I'm going to spend my days chasing her around, but it will be cute!

I've got some cute videos and pictures...if I have time to post them later I will. Otherwise when we get back from NC I'm sure we'll have LOTS of new pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're excited to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Weight check: hmmmm, has her Dad's baby genes:) Lucky her :):)
Mimi

Anonymous said...

While in NC get lots of pictures of everyone.
XXX&OOO