Friday, February 8, 2008

12 Week Dr Appt

All is good on the baby front.

Today's doctor appointment was VERY easy. Everything is fine. We got to hear the heartbeat which was cool. Tim could hear it right away, I on the other hand took a little more time to figure out what I was supposed to be "listening to".

I told the Dr I didn't want to gain a lot of weight. He was pleased with this. And told me to stay away from friends who tell me "You're eating for two." And that apparently its "ok" to be hungry. And that if I eat til I'm full I'm going to get fat. So let the grumbling stomach begin!

Next appoint is March 7th, and then they'll schedule my sonogram for about 2 weeks later, and we'll hopefully be able to find out the sex then.

Other than that, not much else going on here. I'm looking forward to having Tuesday off (Maryland primaries). These days any little bit of extra sleep is GREAT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... I wish you lots of strength and will power with that keeping your eating under control thing. I know I had/have cravings or more like needs that are completely unsuppressible. If you are anything like me, you will feel like you need to feed a horse inside of you. :) But if it makes you feel better, I did get down to 10 lbs less than when I started after Annika so the damage that does prevail is reversable (mostly).

Take care!

wozzy said...

MONCHICHI ROCKS! I LUVED THAT TOY, GLAD U FOUND IT! GLAD LOU MET HIM 2!