Monday, February 18, 2008

No School Again Today (President's Day)

Well I finished cleaning out the spare bedroom that will become the baby's room. And our cleaners are going to take the old furniture, so that will completely empty out the room.

Then since it was 65-70 and sunny, I decided to take Lou for a 4.5 mile walk. He is in desperate need of any kind of physical activity. Well we got about 1.5 out and I thought about turning back because the sky was turning from nice blue sky to dark gray clouds. But I decided against it, and figured we'd be able to make it back before the rain started. Well this didn't happen, when we were about 2 miles into the loop it started sprinkling...ok no big deal, it was still warm out. About a mile later its pouring, and Lou and I running down the street. All the while I'm trying to hold my pants up because they are soaked in rain and hanging off my waste. I'm sure it was quite cute! But Lou did have a good time, so I guess thats all that matters. We got home fine, with just a little "poo" that needed to be cleaned off Lou's legs (that's Tim's job)...not sure how he manages to do this.

And I've spent most of the rest of the day procrastinating. Tomorrow I have an observation with the principal, dept head, etc. Its no big deal, this is my 3rd out of 4. I'm not concerned just not completely ready yet. But I think I'll continue to put off working on that for a while.

Oh yeah, cooking class starts tomorrow night, and we're both going, it should be humorous!

No comments: