Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buying a Car...Decisions...Decisions

So on the way to work on Monday, my Jeep decided it no longer wanted me to use the heat. Well that was great, since it was 9 degrees out. Needless to say we are not willing to spend money to get the Jeep fixed (in the summer we said "No more"). So last night we went to the Honda and Toyota dealerships, test-driving the CR-V and the RAV4. Now comes the tough part, deciding between the two.

The RAV4 now comes in a 6 cylinder (and for those who know how I like to drive you can see why I'd be interested) with 269 horsepower. Last night I was leaning towards getting all those extra horses, but after a nights sleep and a little thinking about the possible speeding tickets that could result, I think I've decided against it.

I like the look (inside and out) of the CR-V better, but (think) I could see better out the back of the RAV4. So its back to the dealerships this afternoon to hopefully make a decision.

Can't wait to turn in the "Over-the-hill" Jeep, for something new that will allow me to warm up when its 9 degrees outside!

More later, when hopefully I've bought a new car!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW CAR!!!!