Friday, February 22, 2008

No School...And Cooking Class Update

No school today, a little snow and projected ice. So I'm home again today. Now I'm really dreading June! Tim's hoping the wrestling tournament will still happen tomorrow, as it was canceled for tonight.

Cooking class - the class is being held at Parkville, so its a bunch of teachers and other employees. We made meatloaf and beef Wellington. We're going to try the meatloaf tonight...not sure we'll ever attempt the wellington, as there are LOTS of steps. It was cool to watch the chef cutting up all the vegetables and everything. Learned lots about knives, pans, and general kitchen gadgetry.

14 weeks pregnant today. I'm feeling pretty good, I can now go in the grocery store without feeling as though I may gag, so that's an improvement. I'm hoping to wait another month or so before having to wear maternity clothes. So I am constantly trying to heed the doctors warning of allowing myself to be hungry,

Not much else is new, we head home to Mass next weekend. Should be a good time, we haven't been there in FOREVER!

No comments: